07 Jun JUL 14, 2018 – THE MGPEI ANNUAL DINNER
Date: Saturday 14th July 2018
Time: 7:30 pm
Location: Corinthia Palace Hotel, Attard
The MGPEI Annual dinner is the annual opportunity to meet up with some ‘old friends’, and catch up on the latest news and the events of the past year. This year, we have chosen the peaceful and relaxing setting of the Villa Corinthia Terrace at the Corinthia Palace Hotel, Attard as our venue.
The mouth-watering menu which we have been offered includes a welcome drink, coffee and wine. The price per person is an exceptional €35.00. Please, find the menu included hereafter.
The British High Commission has been invited to attend and shall be Our Guest of Honour.
Please confirm your attendance by not later than the 12th July 2018 via email: email@example.com or by calling on 21220431 during office hours.
You are encouraged to book a table of 8 or 10 persons for your family and friends. Otherwise you can ask to be seated with other friends or colleagues attending the dinner. The more we are the more we shall enjoy the evening.
THE MGPEI ANNUAL DINNER MENU
Antipasto & Salad Bar
- Three cabbage slaw with apples & apricots
- Pasta salad with roast cherry tomatoes, anchovies and basil
- Lentil & garlic salad with sesame dressing
- Grilled Mediterranean vegetables with aioli
- Tomato, aubergine & mozzarella salad
- Air dried beef with gran shavings
- Couscous salad with dried fruit & chili, herb vinaigrette
- Marinated fresh goat’s cheese with rucola
From the Grill
- Chicken and pepper skewers with orange and chili glaze
- Beef medallions with a balsamic and garlic marinade
- Smoke pork sausages
- Salmon with honey and ginger rub
- Mushroom pilaf rice
- Baked jacket potatoes, chive sour cream
- Eton mess with strawberries & lemon cream
- Passion fruit cheese cake
- Pear & almond frangipan
- Red velvet cake with pistachio ice cream
- Half a bottle of Imported Red or White Wine
- Half bottle of Still or Sparkling Water